Bunny Hop

9:57:00 PM

Rarely do I feel as radiant and at home as I do in this bunny printed frock from dressmaker of my dreams, eShakti. And it's the last completely free thing I'll be getting from them! Um, unless they run another referral program, I guess. A fantastic last hurrah. The print is darling. I love the cut and the colors and the buttons down the front.
I think it's important to have clothing that enhances one's sense of self. This dress makes me feel like me. That's lovely. I wore it to see a couple bands with Friend Elizabeth tonight. I tried not to wear it! I tried to save it for another occasion! But the reason only Elizabeth and I embarked on this adventure is that everyone else we know is being struck by the flu/strep/plague???? This is a college campus. I may as well look nice while I still can. 

Dress: eShakti
Moccasins: Minnetonka
Earrings: Theater Department Sale









Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe