I Was Made for Sunny Days

1:25:00 PM

Some dolls used my ModCloth Share the Love code, so I went ahead and grabbed these adorable shoes at a discount. They're delightful. Too delightful. I took them out of the box at work (why would anyone hire me) and had to struggle not to start wearing them right there.
And they're surprisingly sturdy! I love ModCloth, but a lot of their lower-priced stuff is more trendy that sturdy. And indeed! The little wood-printed tape around the botton cam off right away. Otherwise they've been a real pleasure to wear.

Shirt and Tights (is that gross???): Free bin
Skirt: Really a dress. I'm resourceful. Asos Curve.
Belt: Thrifted @ NoHo Hospice Shop
Shoes and Necklace: ModCloth
Earrings: Garage Sale?


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe