Tell Me Not of Heartbreak

2:01:00 PM


Today I finally got a chance to rock my ridiculously silly Amazon.com fakie glasses. Is it weird that I'm largely fond of my contacts for allowing me to wear other glasses? Maybe that's weird. Oh well.
I think they're fab. I wish they had my actual prescription in them. I'm on a way to being what I'm really meant to be: Disapproving 80s Teacher.
It's the end of my week and I've had a hard one! I celebrated with approximately 300,000 pictures of this rad outfit and Mumford and Sons. I love having a fashion blog.
Sorry about the hilarious computer glare in some of these pictures. I guess it's clear what my hobbies are.

Shirt: Free bin
Skirt: Thrifted @ Goodwill and shortened
Sweater: Vintage via Roz's Place
Tights: Target
Boots: L.L. Bean
Earrings, bag, and several of the necklaces: Thrifted @ Goodwill













Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You are the cutest! I love that sweater, it looks amazing, and your glasses are awesome! Also, I really really love your hair, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe