In Like a Lion

2:02:00 PM

I've had sort of a trying day. Therapy is a service for which one exchanges money, so I was trying to get in touch with my insurance company. I won't bore you with details, but it was distressing and I cried all my eyeliner off and looked like Uncle Lester Addams. 
When weirdly difficult and emotional things happen to me, I frequently want to crawl under my comforter and stay there. Instead I fixed my eyeliner, went outside in the cold cold cold and took these pictures. Hooray for little victories. 
Everyone take a moment to laugh at my hair as it grows out. I kind of love it. But I'm aware that I resemble a fluffy dog.

Dress: Asos Curve
Jacket: Vintage
Tights: Target
Shoes: ModCloth
Purse: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Sunnies: Forever 21
Earrings: Theater department sale









Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe