Who Gives Up Just Like That?

3:03:00 PM

Yesterday I went on a really really ridiculous thrifting adventure with three of my friends. We went to four thrift stores. That's...a lot. A lot of thirft stores. Now I'm in a decidedly thrifty mood. You can watch an exhausted me ramble about it below and find out what I got:
The Northampton Goodwill was playing The Tide is High and I've been in a Blondie mood ever since.
Luckily, that's a mood that synthesizes well with my wardrobe. Itty-bitty floral skirts are my everything.
I'm obsessed with this weird little wicker bag.

Top: Target, but it used to have sleeves
Skirt: Thrifted @ Savers
Jacket: Vintage via my mother
Boots: Amazon
Sunnies: Forever 21
Earrings, Purse: Thrifted @ Goodwill

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe