Pangynaskeia

6:43:00 PM

"Pangynaskeia, a word loosely defined as 'cultivating the total world of women – physical, intellectual, and moral, was one of the names that Mary Lyon was considering for her new seminary before the name 'Mount Holyoke' won out." [LINK]But sometimes I still think of us as Pangynaskeia College. Here are some pictures of my pretty rad outfit from Pangy Day, which is sort of a pro-lady, pro-earth, pro-bunny May Day celebration. It might be my favorite Mount Holyoke tradition. Maybe.


THIS BUNNY BECAME MY BEST FRIEND AND IS SO LITTLE
I spent a long hecking time on my hair but the faux bangs became my regular mop again very quickly. Ah well.

Shirt: Free bin
Skirt: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Invisible crinoline: eShakti
Mocs: Minnetonka
Bandana: Acme Surplus
Sunnies: Forever 21



Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That skirt! I have heart eyes for it.
    You look gorgeous and it seems like you had a genuinely good time.




    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe