She Knows She's Looking Fine

1:56:00 PM

Spring has sprung! Perhaps for real this time. It's all of 58 degrees today, so of course I celebrated with bare legs, gelly shoes and plenty of sunshine. 
I'm actually quite dreadfully ill. This cold is just terrible. I can't seem to stay healthy this year! I'd really better stay the hell in bed and try to get over this, but in my experience lipstick and enough foundation to hide the evidence of my illness have healing powers. Now I need only overcome the temptation to knock myself out with NyQuil and I'll finish my proposal. Perhaps the sun coming through my window will hasten that process along.
This sweater is kind of the only thing I wear lately. My mother bought it for me because my mother is awesome.

Bodysuit: Forever 21
Skirt: Asos Curve
Sweater: Dorothy Perkins (thanks mom!)
Shoes and Bag: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Earrings: Theater department sale
Necklace: Amazon



Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So cute! I love the daisy print bodysuit--it's so spring!

    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, i love your style! I found you on lookbook and I'm absolutely in love!
    i'll be watching your blog regullary!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just found your blog and I love it. You have great style!

    I was wondering if you could maybe answer a question I was curious about:

    Do you wear the same size on the bodysuit at Forever 21 as their tops or do you go smaller or larger? I wanted to order some body suits online but I don't know if they run small or large or are about the same. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe