Spring Awakening

7:33:00 PM

Ready for another thrilling lifestyle post? It's Spring Weekend at Mount Holyoke. Dear Friend Lee (and a few others) joined me on a quest to avoid coursework as much as possible, jump on a bouncy castle, sun ourselves excessively and eat everything delicious. I love New England in the spring. I love spring! Chicago doesn't really have spring, just extra mud to pick up where the snow left off. Spring is a luxury for a wandering Midwesterner.
My outfit was really cute. The weather was beautiful. My friends are darling, impressive and smart. These are the little things that make a life.

Lee is such a cute person oh my god.
I love the disparity of gracefulness apparent between these two pictures.
Lest you thought us serious people.




Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe