Whale of a Time

6:55:00 PM

This is one of those sloppy outfits that just sort of ended up pleasing me. I went to NoHo with friends and other friend to get drugstore goods and watch one of them get holes poked in her face. Not the most exciting day, sure, but it feels good to get off campus. My teal leggings, whale shirt and very very very silly sunglasses somehow matched this cloudy, odd spring day.
Approximately 300 million people asked me about this lipstick today. It's Milani. The color is called Sangria. Kind of my current favorite, to be honest.

Shirt and Earrings: Thrifted @ Savers
Leggings: Simply Be
Jacket: Vintage via my mother
Boots: Docs
Sunnies: A very mysterious and wonderful gift
Necklace: Amazon


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, I love your look. Can you please tell me what colour of lipstick is it? It's gorgeus!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe