Adis Ababa

4:08:00 PM

Things have been sort of slow since I got home. My energy has rises and falls with the weather--which is saying something in a Chicago May--but today I got it together for the classic combination of black, white and hot pink. Check out my new septum piercing! Pretty sure it's crooked in each and every one of these photos, but such is the way of the world.
So in love with this lip...color! I'm not really sure what to call it. Something akin to lipstain? Goes on like a gloss and smells like cake, but dries matte. There's almost no transfer, which is exactly what I've been looking for. I love my lipsticks, but sometimes I don't want to be aware of what my mouth might accidentally be touching. It's from NYX, recent love of my life and I want it in every damn color. This one is called Adis Ababa. Do people wear this color in Adis Ababa? I hope so. It's great.

Top: Forever 21
Shorts, shoes, pink earring: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Sunnies: Faces
Studs: Totally borrowed from my sister
Lips: NYX soft matte lip cream in Adis Ababa


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love Adis Ababa. I'm too fair for it, but I still keep it proudly displayed on my dressing table. It's so pretty.

    Gorgeous as always!


    katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe