Grand

2:01:00 PM

I ordered the Artisan Ice Tea Dress (in blueberry!) on hecka sale at the beginning of the summer and I can't believe it hasn't yet graced this blog. It's lovely! Navy is such a comfortably flattering color on me. And in this dress it's handled gloriously. As you might have noticed, solids and I don't usually go together, but the lace skirt makes up for it.
I ordered it in a 1X despite the caution that it runs small, hoping that it would be shorter. It's hard to be 5"4. It's stretchy, so the overall fit is not bad. But the chest isn't at all accommodating,buying beware.
It seemed the perfect look for the 4th. We didn't do much--just the local parade and a barbecue. But I got to wave at Tammy Duckworth and a police officer complimented this look from his car as he went by, which was satisfying. A lovely, lazy holiday, even if I did get an awful sunburn.
Dress: ModCloth
Moccasins: Minnetonka
Sunnies: Faces?
Scarf: Theater department sale









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe