Autumn Queen

6:07:00 PM

Flower crowns are beautiful and I fully support them, but my heart belongs to autumn.
I can't be the first gal to pin fall leaves in her hair, but it was a lot of fun. Everyone should do it.
I miss having a camera that works, focuses reliably, and takes clear pictures, but I'm just gonna keep rolling. The blurriness is, um, an artistic choice? Sure.
Seriously considering just wearing leaves in my hair now. Natural and temporary hair accessories. I dig it.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I petition for this to be the new trend.
    Leaf crowns for everyone! We can all be ethereal forest fairies.

    Seriously, it's gorgeous, and you look phenomenal!

    Katie | www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, I petition for YOU to put leaves in your hair, because it would look darling. (You always look darling.)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe