Jackpot

3:40:00 PM

I have homework to be doing, but I've decided this jacket is Too Important to neglect. It is the first item I can proudly tick off my To-Thrift List. I didn't exactly thrift it? I bought it from That Crazy "Vintage" Dealer with whom I have a love/hate relationship. Hate because he's obnoxious and pretends to have extensive knowledge of vintage clothing when he actually has very little and lets his entire stock be overtaken by mildew. Love because he doesn't usually have any idea of what he has, and this jacket only ran me $20. That's not nothing, but this was undeniably worth more.
Wow, what horrid pictures. Anyways, it's lovely and warm, with a zip-in cozy lining. Its only flaw is a snagged open hook loop, which I can fi.
Initially I was looking for a black leather jacket, but I think the brown suits me better. What I really love are the fierce looking shoulders. Just the right mix of basic and edgy. 
Goes well with these silly glasses, huh? In other news, my bizarrely overindulgent father made a...very early Christmas gift of a casual little camera for me? I like it immensely, though as these pictures are clear evidence of, I don't know how to use it yet.

Jacket: "Vintage" Seller
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots and Necklace: Amazon
Sweater: A pal's cast-off
Scarf: Some...travelling vendor?
Earrings: Free bin






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So cute!
    I love brown leather jackets because they're less harsh in terms of color.

    Katie | www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe