Lady Friendships!

5:37:00 PM

Fall in New England is so beautiful and lady friendships are so important.
This shoot was sort of impromptu. Lee and I planned it (but then I forgot). The result is a million pictures of the two of us looking incredibly happy and startlingly ourselves, and it gives me a lot of feelings about friendship and fashion and feminism. I adore this punk scientist.
Where did I get such a beautiful and punk rock friend?
She's beauty and she's grace!
Her hair is fantastic!
And she enjoys taking autumnal whimsy pictures just as much as I do, making her a valuable friend indeed.
If you were my Facebook friend, you could see the unreasonable number of unreasonably beautiful photos I took of Lee. She's the most photogenic person I know.
I, on the other hand, look pretty silly in every photo. I'm not graceful. That's the sort of thing that used to distress me. Now I'm more than a little pleased to see the honesty of my laughter reflected here.
Did I mention that I'm not graceful? Lee is. Look at this. Look at this pose she can just hold.
She tried to make me do it. Here's a gif of me falling.
Lady friendships are so important. Are you a lady? I bet you love a lady. Tell a lady you love her today. It's powerful.














You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. LADY FRIENDSHIPS

    Oh man, lady friendships get me right in the heart, and this entire post is wonderful. You both have dazzling smiles and I'm glad you could celebrate your friendship together.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe