Hello November

1:03:00 PM

November has arrived! With it, I am feeling cold and blowzy. I must be some sort of weather empath.
This semester is...a lot. I'm having fun. It's a joy to engage this mind of mine. But I never have time to take pictures of my outfits anymore. I look about the same way everyday anyway: Cute, but a bit frayed at the edges and more than a little manic.
I nabbed this jacket at my beloved NoHo Hospice. Being the owner of two vintage-y denim jackets feels kind of silly, but the venerable old hand-me-down jacket I've been wearing these many years is literally fraying at the seams. It needs some real TLC. In the meantime, this was a good $5 investment. The lady who checked me out examined it carefully and told me I had a good eye, to which I could only reply, embarrassed. "I've had, uh, lots of practice."
Oh! To be as bright at this little leaf--that I might fade so loudly.

Shirt, skirt: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Tights: Target
Sweater: Forever 21
Mocs: Minnetonka
Earrings: A garage-saled gift!






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe