Rabbiting

2:02:00 PM


I haven't had much the time or the energy for pretty dresses lately. It's been hurting my tacky little heart. But yesterday my 3-pack of opaque black tights arrived in the mail (I've gone all semester without a single pair of black tights and I don't understand how I survived), so today I grabbed my bunny print dress I bought last winter from eShakti. It was satisfying.
It is, of course, November, and unseasonably wintry at that. So these pictures are distinctly dark and frigid. I'm not sure I recommend light cotton dresses this time of year.
Dress: eShakti
Tights: No Nonsense via Amazon
Shoes: ModCloth
Jacket: Thrifted @ NoHo Hospice










You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So sad I didn't take the plunge on this dress back when eshakti was carrying it! You look fab.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe