Feeling Degas

1:00:00 PM

I wore this to class, then to thrifting, then to a crafting party! Quite a day.
I'd forgotten how much I like this skirt! I'd happily buy another Asos Curve skater skirt in another color if I could find one as cheap as this was. They are pretty and appreciably foofy-twirly without anything underneath them, which I deeply appreciate. Alas, they're not listed anymore! Maybe they'll come back one day. I loved the teal one. Paired here with this wide neckline, I spent the whole day feeling slightly like a ballerina.
I initially put these glasses on as a joke. Then they just sort of...never left my face.

Dress: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Skirt: Asos Curve
Shoes: ModCloth
Fakie glasses: Amazon




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. You're such a cutie, it's unbelievable!
    You look great.

    Katie | www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neckline of that shirt! It looks so great on you! I too am deeply in love with skater skirts, especially of the elastic-waistband variety. This whole outfit is so cute, I love it!

    http://countrymousecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! For what it's worth, this doesn't have an elastic waistband, but it's as comfy as one that does!

      Delete
  3. Aw, you look so adorable :3
    I never felt confident enough about my legs to wear skater skirt...:/
    Anyway, I'm new to your blog, and I really like it ^^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe