I'll love you in springtime

2:46:00 PM

I fundamentally refused to put February on this morning. Instead I revisited some old friends. Remember when I used to wear these ridiculously tall boots all the time? I had such high hopes.
Remember when I used to carry this bag all the time? It shouts its own praises. And this belt (which is on its way to the grave)--and this blouse--and even this lipstick!
Clothes are memories.
I can sort of put my hair in a bun now! I've been growing my hair out for...more than a year? Most exciting!




These earrings were a gift from my darling friend Elizabeth. They're almost as cute as her.

Blouse: Proud Mary Vintage via Etsy
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Doc Martens
Bag: H&M
Earrings: A gift!
Sunnies: ModCloth





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe