I wanna know for sure

1:39:00 PM

I emerged, blinking, into the sunlight and discovered that it was winter no more.
The natural progression was something as tacky and bright as the occasion requires. I love my new cheetah print dress from Asos. I bought it in a 14 and it manages to be looser than the product photo suggested, yet my chest adjusts the waistband to several inches higher than the designer intended. That's sorta weird, but I love it anyway.
American Apparel grosses me out. Their advertising is among the most shamefully misogynist I have ever seen. But these are leather are were marked down to like...10 dollars. I can't stop wearing them. Capitalism is hard.
Do ya like my new specs? They are courtesy of Firmoo and I hope to post my full review later today or tomorrow morning. Let me say this much: I LOVE THEM.
Dress, scarf: Asos
Necklace: ModCloth
Purse: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Jacket: Thrifted @ NoHo Hospice
Shoes: American Apparel







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. We have the same glasses, I believe! Which are amazingly cute on you, by the way!

    I love that dress, it's playful and such a loud but gorgeous print. Also, I live for big scarves like that. I need to order from ASOS asap.

    Katie | www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe