Don't cross them lines

8:03:00 AM

Lee and I were back at it yesterday! She's my favorite outfit photographer, aside from myself.
Spring has arrived, though the sky looks plenty grey in the pictures that follow. Please enjoy. There are A LOT OF THEM.
I did not intentionally match my shades to my shirt, but I'm really glad it happened.
Knowing this jacket was given to my mother long before I was thought of, I recently asked her just how one goes about extracting fringe leather jackets from paramours. She said, and I quote, it was probably wandering around barefoot, denouncing the military industrial complex. Good job, mom. I inherited (? can I say that if my mother is very much alive?) this glory, so I guess I can skip that bit.
These are perhaps the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned. And they seem sturdy, too! I bit the bullet and got some from Clarks...steeply, steeply discounted on Amazon. Still, it hurt. But I was tired of buying a pair of sandals every summer for $20-$30 and seeing them fall part by July, Pray for me.
MY DEAREST. As usual, she is practically ethereal in her grace, and I am goofy. This is our friendship. I love it.

Jacket: Vintage, via my mother
Jeans: American Eagle
Sandals: Clarks
Sunnies: Asos
Earrings: Thrifted
Necklace: ModCloth




















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your mom sound so rad! And, so is that jacket!

    Katie | www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuties! Those are some sick shades!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe