Playing catch up

12:09:00 PM

Hey gang! I've been taking lots of pictures of things that have happened. Here are some.

Spring Weekend:
Outfit: Hella.
Pals were also hella, but I'm trying not to be that person who spreads pictures of their friends around without permission. Take my word for it.
Gen gets credit for this one.

Pangy Day was very cold, but I still had lots of fun!
So cold that this is tragically the best picture of my outfit. I don't mind too much. It was really good, and now I've got an excuse to wear it and blog it again!

THEN I GOT KISSED BY APPLE THE THERAPY AKITA. I love Apple. I try to go to every therapy event specifically to hang out with Apple.
She's perfect.

Lastly, here's a picture of me. Um. Really enjoying life.
Man, I wear a lot of red lipstick, don't I?

As always, thanks for reading! My semester is ending and I'm increasingly obsessed with self portraiture. Lots more to come!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. THERAPY DOG. I'd show up too, what a sweet sweet cutie Apple must be.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe