POCKETS!

1:56:00 PM


I'm afraid I've condensed my interests to black, red lipstick, brown leather, and denim. I hope you're not getting bored--because I'm not!
This is not the, um, most flattering skirt in the world, but its incredibly spacious pockets have rendered me quite fond of it. I could fit half the planet in these!
My natural dark blonde/light brown look grey as roots. Or perhaps I'm going grey at 20. That wouldn't be so bad: I could dye my hair blue without bleaching it!


Dress: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Skirt: Thrifted @ Savers
Shoes: American Apparel
Belt: Dorothy Perkins





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Pockets are the most important feature of any garment! I can't live without pockets.

    Katie | www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tragically, 80% of my wardrobe has either useless pockets or no pockets at all...

      Delete
    2. Tragically, 80% of my wardrobe has either useless pockets or no pockets at all...

      Delete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe