Gentle Petals

3:22:00 PM

Your floral fiend is back in town!
We are having a shock of unusual cold for a Chicago May. I defied the gray skies by being as bright and obnoxious as comes naturally. What color do you think my aura is? Neon purple?
I can't recommend the Nyx High Voltage line enough. This color is called Twisted and it has changed my life more than you'd think an additional purple lipstick possibly could.
And then there's this dress! From the Asos regular line. Size 14. The shoulders are a little snug, but I have that problem often enough to hardly complain.
I'm a little obsessed.

Dress: Asos
Lips: Nyx High Voltage Lipstick, “Twisted”
Jacket: Thrifted @ NoHo Hospice
I think the sunglasses were purchased by my sister at a dollar store, but I am not sure.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe