An Old Lady's Couch

6:23:00 PM

My sister took one look at this dress this morning and said: "It's like the perfect Bridie outfit! You're finally dressed as an old lady's couch!" She gets me.
The dress itself is from Wet Seal (click here for similar!). I love the print, and that it's a nice jersey. I bought it in a 1X. So many cheap maxi dresses are done up in polyester woven nightmares, which rather destroys the point.
All the same, I'm not sure I recommend it. It's shockingly a nice length for me; I am 5'4 and was surprised to discover that it needed no hemming. The arm holes are weird, though, and hang oddly low. I guess you get what you pay for...and I did only buy this because everything was half off.
Perfect for this unusually breezy June day.
This is the best picture I got of my newly thrifted seashell earrings. $1.99 and delightful.

Dress: Wet Seal
Sandals: Clarks
Sunnies: ModCloth
Jacket: Thrifted @ NoHo Hospice
Earrings: Thrifted @ Goodwill





You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe