I think you move me

1:59:00 PM

Don't buy this swimsuit. I love the way it looks on me, but don't buy it.
Reasons you shouldn't buy this: 1) It runs small. If you're busty you're gonna have a bad time. I don't think I've ever shown this much cleavage in my life. 2) The under wire burst out after A SINGLE USE. I'm so glad I got it on super sale because the quality is just awful.
That said, I'm loving the total cliche that is Chunky Lady in a Cheetah Print Bikini. Here comes summer!
Shout out to my sister for her extreme hand with a crappy cell phone camera.
 And a double shout out for her taking a video of me when I thought she was just continuing her stream of silly pictures. To my discredit, I probably should have guessed when she told me to dance.

At least I don't have to worry about chlorine changing the color of my hair anymore!

Suit is from Wet Seal, but manufactured by someone else. I lost the tag.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe