We got a jumper

2:28:00 PM

I snagged this denim jumper at Goodwill last weekend for $5.99. I don't think it's ever been worn!
My aesthetic might be "things suburban moms wore in the 90s." The cut is a little dorky, but I love the deep pockets, and you KNOW I'm all about denim!

I desperately need a haircut, though.
Additionally I am sporting "Wine and Dine" from the Nyx high voltage lipstick line. I've had it for more than a month and I can't believe this is the first time I've worn it! It became a fast favorite from the moment I put it on.

Dress: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Belt: Dorothy Perkins
Sandals: Clarks
Sunnies: ModCloth





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That last photo is especially fabulous. Is suburban mom style a subset of normcore? Momcore?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe