Like They Do in Kazoo

1:29:00 PM



And I turned 21! 21 whole rotations! Some years ago I promised myself I would always try to look my best on my birthday. Now in truth, this year's was a bit gray, and the actual festivities were scheduled for a different day. The result? I cleaned bird cages in my giraffe dress, then went to the 7/11 and bought a really big soda. A fun day, but not a glamorous one.
This lovely picture of me was taken outside a fertilizer production yard.

Dress: eShakti
Shoes: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Sunnies: ModCloth
Earrings: Theater department sale


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My birthday was just the other day too! I spent a not-insignificant amount of it cleaning the kitchen so I could bake my own birthday cake. That lip color with your hair is A+, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe