Life and Style: Convocation 2015

11:51:00 AM

I can't believe I didn't get a good picture of my Convocation outfit! Actually, I can believe it. My dress is very pretty and all, but it was 95 degrees that day and a beloved friend practically fainted in the heat. It's no wonder I got back to my room, stripped off my sweat-soaked clothes, and took a nap. I won't miss summer!
But I will miss Mount Holyoke. It's hard to believe that was my last Convocation. I'vehad such an incredible life on this campus. I met my best friends. Going into senior year is exciting, but it's a great big helping of sorrowful, too.
Lee and Kayla had much more elaborate looks than me.
I wish I had a picture of myself with every beloved pal! Three years ago, we were practically babies.
Ready for a transformation?? Here's a picture of me and my two roommates and best friends at our first-ever convocation:
Look at the lovely people we've become! Gorgeous, smart, in an exclusive hair-color-based club...

It was 95 degrees, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I wouldn't have missed any of it.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe