Foxy Lady

6:22:00 PM

I've decided not to dwell on the absolute eons it's been since I've done a full outfit post and instead focus on this utterly darling dress from Forever 21+. I snatched it up despite my best judgement the moment I saw it--and it's a lucky thing! Because this dress quickly became one of those garments that half of the plus size fashion bloggers own. For once I don't have to be jealous! Frankly I hope they bring out more prints like this, though. I'm hooked.
It's kinda dorky, but so am I. Look at those darling little foxes!
I paired it with what I think of as my "Twin Peaks sweater." I always feel a vision in navy! The boots were more of a pragmatic decision. I nabbed them from the free bin!
And I'm LA-LA-LOVING my new light panel! Is that what they're called? It's a panel of very strong LED lights that slides onto my Canon's hot shoe and I'm obsessed with the vibe it lends all my pictures.
I'm really into these sunnies, too. Like all my best stuff, they're from Goodwill. So much to report after months and months of silence! (I said I wasn't going to talk about that!)
They make me feel like an asshole from a teen 80s movie.

Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan and sunnies: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Belt: eShakti
Boots: Free bin






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe